Green wallpaper: the perfect option for your four walls!
In our online shop, you will find a rich selection of pattern wallpapers as well asplain green wallpaper. The colour green not only stands for nature, but also for life and relaxation. Thus, a green tree wallpaper is particularly suitable for rooms in which a lot of harmony and tranquility is required. The different shades of green always provide their own accents. Dark green wallpaper looks very elegant and cultivated, summery grass green wallpaper looks fresh and very youthful, pastel green wallpaper tones bring spring into the home, while sage green wallpaper tones bring a certain sensuality. Green wallpaper is often perfectly rounded off by tasteful textile or natural optics, which further underline the natural impression.
If you like it a little more lively and unusual, you can also expect some exciting patterned wallpapers in our online shop. For example, the trendy jungle wallpaper offers a rich spectrum of all imaginable shades of green, rounded off with colourful accents such as parrots or birds of paradise. With this exotic green flower wallpaper, you can bring summer into your home all year round. Also very expressive is a historical ornamental wallpaper with an elegant baroque design. Here, the noble and sophisticated effect comes from the exclusive combination of green and gold.
If you like it less expressive, you will also find some simple graphic and geometric green wallpapers with us, which are ideal for Scandinavian interiors. And harmonious and very calming interiors can be excellently designed with the authentic photo wallpapers in green, which stand in for an unagitated flair with forest and tree motifs.
Everything in the green range: materials of your new green wallpaper
A green wallpaper can be made of a wide variety of materials, which differ from each other not only in terms of appearance, but also in terms of application and care. With wallpaper, a basic distinction is made between the backing, which later adheres to the wall, and the surface, which makes up the respective look and feel of your green wallpaper. For the backing material, you have the choice of paper or non-woven. A paper wallpaper is not only very inexpensive, but also impresses with its sustainability and good breathability.
A non-woven wallpaper is very uncomplicated to wallpaper thanks to the ideal form stability and is very robust. This means you can also use your new green wallpaper as bathroom or kitchen wallpaper, as it is water-resistant and permeable to air and vapour. In addition, non-woven wallpapers are flame retardant and can be easily removed from the wall if necessary once you have decided on a new green wallpaper from our online shop.
Vinyl wallpaper as green wallpaper
With vinyl wallpaper, you have one of the most durable types of wallpaper at hand. Here, a vinyl coating is applied to a non-woven backing, which not only ensures a special look and feel of the green kitchen wallpaper, but also makes the wallpaper scratch and impact resistant. This means you can also apply vinyl wallpaper in rooms where the walls are subject to high stress and, thanks to its good light resistance, you don't have to worry about the colour intensity fading quickly.
You can also apply a vinyl wallpaper in the bathroom or kitchen thanks to its water resistance and abrasion resistance, although you should make sure to air it regularly when applying it in the bathroom.
A textured wallpaper as green wallpaper
The special thing about a textured wallpaper is that you can choose from a backing made of non-woven or paper. So you can opt for easy application or the cheaper alternative. A textured wallpaper also often has a vinyl coating, which makes your new green wallpaper a little more robust. However, the vinyl here has not been processed quite as elaborately as with a vinyl wallpaper, so the green pattern wallpaper is also not quite as hard-wearing. However, you can also carefully clean a textured wallpaper with a damp cloth and apply it in rooms with increased sunlight.
Going green: wallpapering a green wallpaper
The application of your green damask wallpaper differs slightly depending on the chosen backing material. Basically, however, you only need the usual commercial utensils. Regardless of the chosen backing material, you should first measure your walls to be able to order the right number of wallpaper rolls in our online shop. Especially when choosing a green patterned wallpaper with a staggered approach, it is advisable to plan for at least one additional roll to prevent any possible off-cuts. When choosing a patterned wallpaper with offset attachment, also make sure that the green striped wallpaper is alternately offset upwards or downwards by the offset specification.
Cut the wallpaper strips to size according to the dimensions of your walls and add about five centimetres at the top and bottom, which you can later cut off neatly at the edge of the wall. Mix the paste without lumps if possible and make sure that your walls are smooth and dry so that any unevenness does not show on the green wallpaper or the wallpaper comes off the wall.
Installing non-woven green wallpaper on the wall
A particular advantage of non-woven wallpaper is that you can apply the paste directly to the wall. This saves you not only soaking the wallpaper strips, but also setting up wallpapering tables. Use the following steps to apply your non-woven green wallpaper to the feature wall:
- Use a tassel to spread the paste as evenly as possible on the wall. Do not cover the entire wall surface yet, otherwise, the paste will dry prematurely in the back area.
- Take the first strip of wallpaper and place it at the upper left corner of the wall exactly at the edge of the wall and ceiling. Use a wallpaper brush or a sponge to smooth it against the wall from top to bottom.
- Proceed in the same way with the following strips of green wallpaper, whereby you should make sure that the pattern meshes perfectly when choosing a patterned wallpaper.
- Wipe off any excess paste on the green wallpaper quickly.
- You can smooth out any scars or air bubbles with a scar roller and a pressure roller.
- Apply a green paper wallpaper to the wall
- If you choose a paper wallpaper, the wallpaper strips must soak with the paste for about five to ten minutes before you can put them on the wall. Therefore, a little more caution is also required when applying a paper green wallpaper, as it can tear more quickly. Keep the soaking time roughly the same for the individual strips of wallpaper and also use approximately the same amount of paste in each case so that there are no visual differences.
This is how you apply paper wallpaper to the wall:
- Spread the paste over the first strip of wallpaper with a tassel and lay it loosely together to form a small package, placing backing to backing and surface to surface. There should be no folds here!
- During the soaking time of the first wallpaper strip, you can work on the next wallpaper strips.
- As soon as the soaking time of the first strip of wallpaper has elapsed, first, unfold only the upper part and smooth it onto the wall with a wallpaper brush or sponge. It is best to start in the upper left corner of the room. Only when the upper part has adhered to the wall, unfold the lower part and paint it onto the wall.
- Even with paper wallpaper, you should make sure that the design of the individual strips always matches perfectly.
- Wipe off any excess paste on the green wallpaper quickly.
- If scars or air bubbles have formed, you can smooth them out with a scar roller and a press-on roller.
Green wallpaper from renowned manufacturers
In our online shop, you will find a rich variation of green wallpaper from renowned manufacturers. Create a harmonious and relaxed ambience to feel good with the tasteful green wallpaper collection and set individual accents. Regardless of whether it is a traditional company, a lifestyle and fashion brand or a young brand for hip living - the green wallpapers of the various manufacturers in our online shop inspire with a characteristic that is typical for them. At A.S. Création, for example, you will find high-quality green wallpaper designs for every style and every room, while the young brand Livingwalls brings a breath of fresh air into your rooms with innovative designs.
A.S. Création: green wallpaper for every room and every style
The Gummersbach-based wallpaper manufacturer produces more than 6,000 wallpapers every year in a range of colours, which also adorn walls far beyond its borders. And for good reason, because AS Création not only focuses on a rich variety of motifs and tasteful design, but also on high quality and sustainability. Numerous collaborations with well-known fashion and design brands ensure a wide range of wall styles. In the production of your new green wallpaper, A.S. Création pays attention to the careful use of resources, the raw materials used are sourced from responsible forest management and constant quality controls ensure that only the best green wallpapers adorn your walls.
Buy your green wallpaper relaxed online!
Decide on your green wallpaper and benefit from the services in our online shop. Thanks to our best price guarantee, you will not only receive a particularly stylish green wallpaper, but also an inexpensive high quality wall covering.
If you are not quite sure whether you have found the right green wallpaper, you can use our sample service and convince yourself of your choice first hand. If you are planning a larger construction project and need more rolls of wallpaper accordingly, you are also welcome to request an individual quote and we will try to put together a customised offer for you.
Our customer service is happy to answer any questions, requests or suggestions you may have. Write us an e-mail, call us during business hours or simply fill out our contact form. We will be happy to advise you on all aspects of green wallpaper and look forward to hearing from you!