Contact
Do you have any questions?

We will gladly assist you! Contact Mo-Su: 8am – 5pm 01264 980 370 Or via email info@bricoflor.co.uk

Best price guarantee
Sample service
Tretford Interlife "568 Corn" - Carpet Tiles
Tretford

Carpet Tiles

Tretford Interlife "568 Corn"


  • Carpet tiles made of goat's hair and polyamide

  • Utility class 33

  • Flame retardant Cfl-s1

  • Wide range of colours

x
£14.80
per carpet tile
correspond to £59.20 per m²
incl. VAT
Shipping: £10.00 per order
Delivery time: 10-12 working days (if available)
Total price:£14.80
  • Minimum order quantity: 10 carpet tiles = £148.00
Similar Products
Product highlights
  • Class 33: heavy-duty commercial use, e.g. department stores or foyers
    Class 33: heavy-duty commercial use, e.g. department stores or foyers
  • Suitable for Underfloor Heating
    Suitable for Underfloor Heating
  • Colour Fastness
    Colour Fastness
  • Made in Germany
    Made in Germany
  • Resistant to Damage at Cut Edges
    Resistant to Damage at Cut Edges
  • Impact Noise Improvement
    Impact Noise Improvement
  • Self-laying (Loose Installation)
    Self-laying (Loose Installation)
  • CE marking
    CE marking
  • Cfl-s1
    Cfl-s1
  • LC2
    LC2
Tretford Interlife "568 Corn"

Are you looking for a natural floor covering that meets all requirements while creating a unique atmosphere? Explore Tretford Interlife carpet tiles collection now and let yourself be enchanted by the combination of exquisite colours, practical features and an attractive look.

But perhaps the most special feature of Tretford carpet tiles is the material used. While 30% of the floor area is made of high-quality polyamide 6, the remaining 70% is made of goat's hair. This comes from goats, who call the steppes of Mongolia their home. In winter, they have to withstand huge negative temperatures and resist wind and rain. In the summer, goats are happy to get rid of unnecessary hair. Thanks to their high utility class 33, the carpet tiles can even cope with the commercial sector. It can be used in offices, conference rooms, restaurants or office spaces! Of course, this natural yet durable material is also ideal for your own home. In addition to its high utility class, Tretford tiles have a 24 dB sound insulation, as well as, for example, fire behaviour according to Cfl-s1, which characterises textile tiles as fire resistant.

Carpet tiles are also a real highlight! They are available in 64 different colours, so you can be creative at will. Choose from up to seven different shades of green, soothing shades of blue, exciting accents in a wide range of red or enjoy bright yellow. If you want your establishment to be a little less colourful, you'll also find more neutral shades of brown, beige, cream, grey and even black in about 13 different designs. All Tretford tiles have a typical ribbed structure in handy dimensions of 50 x 50 cm. Another advantage is that the textile tiles are installed loose-lay. This means that they remain on the floor only thanks to the increased weight and stable construction of the non-woven back.

Data sheet
Properties
Minimum Order
20
Style / Pattern
Unicolour
Surface
Loop Pile
Surface
Loop Pile
Total Thickness
8.0 mm
Thermal Insulation Resistance
0.11 m² K/W
Dimensions
50 x 50cm
Underfloor heating
Suitable
Total Weight
3700 g/m²
Pile Height
5 mm
Pile Weight
1200 g/m²
Impact Noise Reduction
24 dB
Burning Behaviour
Cfl-s1
Pile Material
70% Goat Hair, 30% Polyamide
Light Fastness
5
Dimension
50 x 50cm
Comfort Level
Luxury Class 2
backing
Fleece Backing
Usage
Commercial
Installation System
Loose-Lay

We are personally here for you!

Our competent BRICOFLOR team will guide you through your shopping process for quick and simple experience.

01264 980370
Mo-Fr: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm

Peter Smith
Consultant